[Stackless] stacklessocket with threads, and stacklessfile

Carlos Eduardo de Paula carlosedp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 20:36:18 CEST 2007

Hi Alec,

I created the stacklessfile module based on some ideas from
threadpools and twisted. For me it worked nice... one thing that is
needed is the tuning for the quantity of worker threads needed.

I tried to implement an automatic allocator and deallocator for the
workers but found out that there is no "one size fits all" solution.

Now I started working on a module for IO using ctypes and windows
overlapped capability where I can get rid of the OS threads. Iqm
facing a problem where I do a  busy wait on the completion function
and it consumes a lot of cpu. I just posted it right now.. if anyone
could take a look and suggest changes i would be glad.

Its here: http://dpaste.com/hold/16368/

Regards,

Carlos