[Stackless] OpenSSL problem Re: Stackless Digest, Vol 47, Issue 1

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 18:19:41 CET 2007

Hi Guys:

Thanks for the information. However I am not sure
where to begin. I use cgwin. Should I be downloading
the GCC for Windows (MingW) to make my life easier?

Or should I just switch to Linux :-)

P.S - My talk has been accepted for Pycon 2008!

--- Carlos Eduardo de Paula <carlosedp at gmail.com>

http://www.pygame.org/wiki/PreparingMinGW?parent=MingW