[Stackless] strange bug with weakref on main tasklet

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Thu Dec 13 12:25:30 CET 2007

On Dec 13, 2007, at 11:02 AM, Kristján Valur Jónsson wrote:
> Perhaps you can supply me with the rest of the (crashing) module
> and I can give it a go with purify.

I've attached the module.  But like I said, if I delete or change
almost anything I don't get the problem.  It feels like a gc call at
just the wrong time.  You're right though - perhaps it needs the byte
compile step to get the gc in just the right state.

My version of Stackless/Python is

Python 2.6a0 Stackless 3.1b3 060516 (trunk:59434M, Dec  9 2007,
03:56:53)

Output when I run the attached code

% spython bug.py
qwe