[Stackless] strange bug with weakref on main tasklet

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 23:57:53 CET 2007

On Dec 13, 2007 11:25 AM, Andrew Dalke <dalke at dalkescientific.com> wrote:
> Python 2.6a0 Stackless 3.1b3 060516 (trunk:59434M, Dec  9 2007,
> 03:56:53)
> [GCC 4.0.1 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 5367)] on darwin
>  >>>

> Output when I run the attached code
>
> % spython bug.py
> qwe
> Bus error

The Stackless trunk is not supported by me.  I do occasionally merge
in the latest and fix obvious incompatibilities with the mainline
changes, but this is maintenance work only done to reduce the work
needed in the future.  I will do no debugging or bug fixing on
anything reported on this branch - anyone using it uses it at their
own risk.