[Stackless] stackless socket, curiouser and curiouser

Paul Sijben sijben at eemvalley.com
Mon Feb 26 16:52:01 CET 2007

working on it. for some strange reason the stacklesssocket tells me
    res = self.s.recvfrom(8192)
error: (11, 'Resource temporarily unavailable')

yet I seem to have all the socket related stuff in the little script...

I'll post the script when it works.

--
Paul Sijben                    	tel: +31334566488
Eemvalley Technology       	fax: +31334557523