[Stackless] rough PyCon'07 draft; feedback wanted

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Tue Feb 13 17:59:15 CET 2007

On Feb 13, 2007, at 6:09 AM, Stephan Diehl wrote:
> It's great to see some comprehensive article on stackless. Please
> publish it on stackless.com.

It'll probably go on my tech blog, but finishing it
of will take a few more days and I've slides to prepare
and practice.

> I still haven't read everything -- it's just too long. Which brings me
> just to the point: This is in no conceivable way a 40 minute talk. You
> could probably fill a whole day with this stuff.

Yeah, I know. :(  And originally I was worried that I wouldn't
have enough to talk about.

> And still, I was missing the pickling as well. If there is the ONE
> feature that only stackless can give you, it's function (tasklet)
> pickling.

As I asked Andrew Francis -- what's an example of using
that in real code?

Also, perhaps someone wants to give an example of this
as a lightning talk?

				Andrew
				dalke at dalkescientific.com