[Stackless] can I run the scheduler in debug mode?

Paul Sijben sijben at eemvalley.com
Wed Feb 28 15:12:49 CET 2007

right, looks like setting a socket in blocking mode is a bad idea when
you also want tasklets to work.
My code seems to be hanging on the recvfrom, and the only way to get
that to work is to use a blocking socket.

time for a redesign and back to the ol' drawing board.

--
Paul Sijben                    	tel: +31334566488
Eemvalley Technology       	fax: +31334557523