[Stackless] timeout on channel receive

Paul Sijben sijben at eemvalley.com
Tue Feb 20 17:16:31 CET 2007

I am trying to move my time-sensitive communications stack away from
threading.Thread and Queue.Queue and rather use stackless microthreads
and channels.

I made some modules that will act as a mostly drop-in replacement. So
far so good.

Until I got to the bit of my code that not just wants to get data out of
a Queue (so now a channel) /but timed as well.

/Is there a way to set a timeout on a channel.receive()?

Paul

--
Paul Sijben                    	tel: +31334566488
Eemvalley Technology       	fax: +31334557523