[Stackless] Stackless Twisted Integration Example

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 21:57:19 CET 2007

Hello Carlos:

--- Carlos Eduardo de Paula <cedepaula at yahoo.com.br>
wrote:

> Testing the threaded approach, looks like that if
> you do too many reloads (can be done in the browser
> itself), the server stops responding.

Out of curiousity, how much is too many?  Also what
sort of processor/OS? Also does the server eventually
catch up? So far I have just tried reloading through
the browser. I should write an automated test.

> It seems that the tick is taking too much
>processor in its busy wait.

Yes it is a tight poll. It is there for illustrative
purposes.

> I added a call to time.sleep(0.001) inside
> Tick loop and it seem much more responsive to the
> requests.

Cool.

> I will try to test how many transactions per second
> it can handle.

Thanks, we can compare notes. So far do you have any
additional comments about the approach?