[Stackless] stackless socket, curiouser and curiouser

Paul Sijben sijben at eemvalley.com
Mon Feb 26 17:46:24 CET 2007

Do^h, I am feeling very stupid.  My loop and my problem with the test
prog was the same issue. You can not do a recvfrom  on a non-blocking
socket, and /unlike/ the regular socket, on asyncore sockets are
non-blocking /by default! /Setting the stacklesssocket I made to
blocking sorted that problem.

Now I seem to be losing packets. wireshark tells me they are delivered
to the machine, however my not blocking recvfrom does not return. But
this is not in the test program only in the full one.

So tomorrow I'll compare it the other way around.

One question, what would cause stackless.run() to block?

Paul

--
Paul Sijben                    	tel: +31334566488
Eemvalley Technology       	fax: +31334557523