[Stackless] pycon 2007 slides available (final draft)

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Thu Feb 22 10:34:35 CET 2007

I've 89 slides in my PyCon talk.  It's at noon Friday, CST.

The slides are available.  Please proof.  I think I caught
all the typos and silly mistakes, but clever ones might be left.

Slides are at

While it's 89 slides, 2 are cover slides, 48 are "animations"
(or more, depending on how you count) and a few are "here
are the implementation details if you want to see the slides

I have yet to practice it out loud.  Tomorrow I'll do
the final tweaks, practice, and get myself over to Dallas.

				dalke at dalkescientific.com

Stackless mailing list
Stackless at stackless.com