[Stackless] timeout on channel receive

Paul Sijben sijben at eemvalley.com
Thu Feb 22 17:26:07 CET 2007

Ok I have played with this channel. Looks like the problem I am running
into is linked to something else scheduling related.

I'll try and move my entire communications stack to stackless but to do
that I need to extend the stacklesssocket to handle UDP and more
specifically recvfrom.

Could you please explain how stacklesssocket works. I am having problems
following the flow of control down to the real recv. I think I would be
able to add recvfrom once I understand what recv is doing.

Paul

--
Paul Sijben                    	tel: +31334566488
Eemvalley Technology       	fax: +31334557523