[Stackless] Ca not send NONE into a channel? (was Re: timeout on channel receive)

Paul Sijben sijben at eemvalley.com
Mon Feb 26 11:45:58 CET 2007

OK looked at asyncore and at my code. A relaxing weekend helped me to
quickly figure out what's wrong.

I am several steps further ahead in the issues of scheduling and locking.

Running into the problem that I am trying to put None into a channel,
finding that the receiver never receives anything and hence keeps
waiting forever.

Is this supposed to happen? (so should I workaround or file a bug?)

Paul

Richard Tew wrote:
> On 2/24/07, Paul Sijben <sijben at eemvalley.com> wrote:
>
>> What I can not find in the code is how the real socket is addressed. I
>> need to get recvfrom working which ought to be simple once I understand
>> how it works ;-)
>>

> You need to look at asyncore :-)
>
> Richard.

Paul Sijben                    	tel: +31334566488
Eemvalley Technology       	fax: +31334557523
the Netherlands                	http://eemvalley.com