[Stackless] rough PyCon'07 draft; feedback wanted

Stephan Diehl stephan.diehl at gmx.net
Tue Feb 13 19:22:57 CET 2007

Hallo Andrew,

Andrew Dalke wrote:
[...]
 >> And still, I was missing the pickling as well. If there is the ONE
 >> feature that only stackless can give you, it's function (tasklet)
pickling.

 > As I asked Andrew Francis -- what's an example of using
 > that in real code?

I guess that that's the main thing with stackless. There are no real
examples of anything out there that goes beyond example/play code. And I
certainly guilty as well for not doing some projects with stackless.
So, in short, I could give you only trivial examples. :-(

Isn't Christian giving a talk on stackless as well? Have you talked to
each other? Maybe you could complement each other a bit.

Stephan