[Stackless] verify my performance numbers?

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Wed Jan 31 02:56:49 CET 2007

On Jan 30, 2007, at 5:47 PM, Santiago Gala wrote:
> No need for it being re-entrant, it works because both producer and
> consumer calls that use it are wrapped with a shared lock, i.e., marked
> as critical sections in a fairly standard way. Those are the
>
> with lock:
>     <code>

My apologies.  I didn't look at your code before thinking about
my implementation based on your text -- completely ignoring the
lock part.

I wrote it after flying from the UK to Florida.  My parents
did warn me that I was likely too tired to write email.  I
should have listened.  :)

I'll look it again later tonight.

					Andrew
					dalke at dalkescientific.com