[Stackless] pypy stackless report available

Carl Friedrich Bolz cfbolz at gmx.de
Sun Jan 28 15:19:31 CET 2007

Hi stackless-dev!

a few months ago Michael Hudson and me asked for some help for an
EU-report about stackless technology that we are writing for the PyPy
project. Thanks for helping!

That report is now basically finished and available at:

http://codespeak.net/pypy/extradoc/eu-report/D07.1_Massive_Parallelism_and_Translation_Aspects-2006-12-15.pdf

It contains a detailed description about how PyPy implements
stackless features and garbage collection, and what interfaces
it provides for them and some benchmarks (the report also
contains descriptions of PyPy's optimizations).

It's a relatively large report... but we are very
interested also in partial feedback on the report
and the topics described there!

Cheers,

Carl Friedrich Bolz