[Stackless] Stackless WSGI server

Seun Osewa seun.osewa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 12:12:54 CEST 2007

I really don't see what's so wonderful about WSGI.
The old CGI standard and its adaptations (FastCGI, SCGI) were pretty good.

Due to Python's dynamic nature, the CGI can be emulated without any
performance penalty, such that old Python CGI scripts will continue to work
within FastCGI and SCGI and similar environments.

Therefore i think the WSGI standard is unnecessary.  I resent having to
learn it at all.  It's not even particularly elegant compared to CGI - just
*different* - and that pisses me off!

--
Seun Osewa
http://www.nairaland.com [vast Nigerian forum]