[Stackless] site recovered. keep Zope?

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Sat Jul 21 14:31:47 CEST 2007

Hi friends,

my hard drive is dying, slowly. In a few days, I will start to move
the Stackless site to a different server.

Some day this week, the Data.fs of the zope site was broken.
Fortunately, I'm keeping backups using the rsnapshot tool.

Tonite, I restored the Zope site from a backup that was
from July 14. If anybody had done some edits since then,
they will be lost.

By the way, do we want to continue using zope/plone and
should I upgrade everything, or are there other preferences
what you would like to be used, instead?

cheers - chris