[Stackless] site recovered. keep Zope?

Arnar Birgisson arnarbi at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 21:06:58 CEST 2007

On 7/21/07, Lars Immisch <lars at ibp.de> wrote:
> But I am using the 0.11dev version (for sqlite3 and python2.5) and one
> drawback is that tweaking the appearance isn't well documented yet; it's
> a dev version after all.

Changing the looks shouldn't be too hard. Trac now uses Genshi for all
their templates, and it seems to be easy to customize:

Also, the trac wiki format allows you to include arbitrary html code -
so most things are easy to achieve. For an example, compare

I know Genshi well so I can help out with the technicalities - but I
suck at visual design.

Stackless mailing list
Stackless at stackless.com