[Stackless] site recovered. keep Zope?

Lars Immisch lars at ibp.de
Sat Jul 21 20:42:23 CEST 2007

Hi,

>>By the way, do we want to continue using zope/plone and
>>should I upgrade everything, or are there other preferences
>>what you would like to be used, instead?
>

> Trac seems like the right fit to me. Twisted makes good use of it for example.
>
> Then again, I'm not well versed in Zope or Plone. If you do go for
> Trac, I'll help move stuff over.

I agree that Trac seems a good fit. I recently started using it and
found it fairly pleasant to install. I also liked the bits of code that
I read.

But I am using the 0.11dev version (for sqlite3 and python2.5) and one
drawback is that tweaking the appearance isn't well documented yet; it's
a dev version after all.

- Lars