[Stackless] Stackless WSGI server

Arnar Birgisson arnarbi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 05:13:54 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I have been playing with WSGI in the context of Stackless. So far I
managed to take the excellent thread based WSGI server from the
CherryPy folks and port it to use stackless tasklets instead.

To demonstrate, I also wrote two small WSGI applications - one with
long-running requests that are not well suited to a threaded web
server and another one where one invocation f a controller function
can interact with the client through a series of HTTP requests and
fancy, but it's rather simple.

Richard and Carlos were kind enough to let me post this on the
stacklessexamples wiki:
http://code.google.com/p/stacklessexamples/wiki/StacklessWSGI

I would really appreciate it if interested people would have a look
and try this out since I'm relatively new with Stackless so there are
bound to be some kinks. The app_*.py files can be executed directly
(they'll listen on localhost:8080).

thanks!

Arnar