[Stackless] Stackless web site problems

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Mon Jul 9 11:29:41 CEST 2007

Hi Richard,

> The Stackless web site has been dying over the weekend.  If you notice
> it down, please feel free to send me a heads-up email and I will try
> and bring it back up.
>
> I think it is worth considering other web site software as a
> replacement for Zope and Zwiki which are currently used.

While it might be worth thinking of better software for the
website, this was not the reason for it to be down.

The reason is that the hard disk is dying right now, and
I had to fix bad blocks several time, now.

I will try to get a replacement drive or move it to a different
machine after the 16th when I'm back from EuroPython.

cheers - chris