[Stackless] web.py

Matt Provost mprovost at termcap.net
Wed Jul 4 02:05:24 CEST 2007

I think I partially figured out the problem with stackless and web.py.
In web.py's httpserver.py file it uses the stdlib BaseHttpServer with
SocketServer.ThreadingMixIn. If you take out the threading mixin, my
test code works as expected. This only helps with the built in test
server though (and forces it to handle requests synchronously). I tried
getting web.py to hook up to lighttpd using flup with a forking server
instead of a threaded one, but the behavior didn't change.

Just posting this in case it helps anyone else...

Thanks,
Matt