[Stackless] Performance and slprofile Re: Comments on a Twisted/Stackless Integration Example

Cosmin Stejerean cstejerean at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 23:18:14 CEST 2007

Tasklets are probably not useful for concurrent number crunching, if
each tasklet is CPU bound then you are probably better off with
multiple processes on multiple CPUs. If tasklet are doing async IO
however then you probably are not CPU bound and can continue adding
tasklets I would argue until you saturate your CPU.

Cosmin Stejerean (m)