[Stackless] crash

Paul Sijben sijben at eemvalley.com
Tue Jun 26 16:23:33 CEST 2007

I have started running my app in gdb to figure out what is going wrong
with stackless that is causing python to crash.
As these crashes are random (however they are more frequent when an
unhandled exception happens)

Just go this:

    [Switching to Thread -1234363504 (LWP 4067)]
    impl_tasklet_kill (task=0xb66f57d4) at
    Stackless/module/taskletobject.c:958
    958             if (slp_get_frame(task) == NULL) {

Looking at the code around this point, I am guessing the problem is some
cleaning up after an object has already been removed by python. Am I
close? If so what would be the best way to stop this from happening?

Note I am running in Fedora Core 6 on a dual core pentium.

Paul

--
Paul Sijben                    	tel: +31334566488
Eemvalley Technology       	fax: +31334557523