[Stackless] Connecting To A Database

Lloyd Weehuizen lloyd at fusion.net.nz
Fri Jun 8 08:26:08 CEST 2007

Another way you might consider doing it is writing a lightweight
wrapper for an existing python database api and doing the database
library calls on another OS thread which can block just like normal
while your main thread runs the other stackless tasklets.

You could then wake the calling tasklet on the main thread once the
blocking database call has completed.