[Stackless] threading.Lock() Doesn't Work

seun.osewa at gmail.com seun.osewa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 14:39:10 CEST 2007

Hello Richard,

Unfortunately (or fortunately) you are right.  It has nothing to do
with Stackless - or Python.  I mistakenly saved a file as
threading.py, but even after I removed the .py file, Python continued
to load the compiled .pyc file instead of the one in the standard
library.  I didn't notice the threading.pyc file until much later when
I was prompted to check it again.

Very sorry I am, about this mix-up.

--
Seun Osewa