[Stackless] Debugging on Windows

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 23 15:46:56 CEST 2007

Hello Arnar:

>I do my debugging in Komodo 4.1. I'm having similar
>problems that other have described, i.e.
>stackless-python just crashes if invoked
>inside a debugger.

>I haven't found any solutions/workarounds for this -
can >anyone point
>me in the right direction (if there is a direction)?

I use Komodo 3.1. For some reason, I have limited
debugging with Stackless 2.5.1. Otherwise Komodo
crashes.  Even with this, Komodo can't handle
debugging anything but the main tasklet. Howeve you
can place a set_trace() and debug with pdb.

For whatever it is worth, Stackless crashes in WingIDE

Stackless at stackless.com