[Stackless] stacklesssocket.py problems

Arnar Birgisson arnarbi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 00:14:45 CEST 2007

On 6/22/07, Richard Tew <richard.m.tew at gmail.com> wrote:
> Isn't what is happening above in the stacktrace that the close
> exception (the TypeError) is being raised all the way to the top of
> your application?
>
> I think it is good practice to add handling to a custom tasklet class
> so the callable they run is wrapped and has its exceptions caught.
> Then you can log the exceptions out, print them, ignore them or
> whatever.

Sure, but this is just a test that I'm experimenting with - so I want
exceptions to show up. In any case this is a real error cause if I
catch it and just move on, half of the requests fail.

So - I need to figure out why this happens. I'm 80% sure it's
something I'm doing wrong - I just can't see it :/

Arnar