[Stackless] Google Summer of Code - PSF / Time is Short

Carlos Eduardo de Paula carlosedp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 13:44:06 CET 2007

Probably I did not expressed me in correct way when I meant by "core",
I was thinking about functionality to improve the usability of
stackless and increase its usage and the range of what it applies.

The ideas you proposed are very nice, I liked the documentation and
the monkeypatching ones, I will think more about it and give a
feedback to you all if I will apply on it...

I have one issue though, some questions proposed by monkeypatch can be
addressed by other ways... like the twisted approach in the networking
side, where we can a nonblocking network access have using the last
example of the blockOn function posted some days ago.

The file access module would be a great addition, but i need to study
ctypes and posix file access more deeply...

The documentation is a much needed feature, and I was already thinking
about it.. maybe write something like Grant Olson's tutorial with many
usage examples.

Anyway, I will give a feedback between today and tomorrow morning about it..

Thanks a lot,

Carlos