[Stackless] Stackless examples project

Carlos Eduardo de Paula carlosedp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 14:22:17 CET 2007

Hello all,

As we were talking before, I created a new project on Google code
hosting to keep the contributed stackless examples.

I think this way we can have one central place where multiple people
can contribute without filling the python.org stackless repository.

I will check in all the examples from the sandbox SVN, and I would
like some pointings if its interesting to have along with the
examples, documents collected from all around like the excellent
tutorial from Grant Olson, the Pycon 2006 stackless presentation from
CCP, and other stuff.

Richard, I already put you as owner of this project too since I dont
know hot to put commit access to the owner of each file.

The address for the project is http://code.google.com/p/stacklessexamples/

Regards,

Carlos Eduardo