[Stackless] Stackless Examples Project

Carlos Eduardo de Paula carlosedp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 20:32:25 CET 2007

With the increasing number of examples and usage cases for stackless,
I created in a Google Hosting project to keep the examples in a
repository outside python.org and centralized in one place.

There we have the examples checked in sandbox SVN and some others
grabbed from the mailling list.

There are also some documentation like the fabulous Grant Olson's
tutorial, Andrew Dalke's PyCon presentation and some papers I found in
internet.

Almost all examples are linked in the Project wiki with a small
description, probably me and Richard will link the examples from
stackless main page to these examples.

The project can be accessed in:

http://code.google.com/p/stacklessexamples/

and the main Wiki page in:
http://code.google.com/p/stacklessexamples/wiki/StacklessExamples

If anyone has comments, corrections or new examples to be checked in,
contact me and/or Richard so the file will be added/corrected.

Best regards,

Carlos Eduardo