[Stackless] Google Summer of Code - PSF / Time is Short

Carlos Eduardo de Paula carlosedp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 23:06:31 CET 2007

Good to hear that in some cases the approach I'm using is not the most
effective and guaranteed... It would be great to point out the
problems with the loopingcall approach... probably you, Chris
Armstrong, Greg Hazel and others can show better approaches on this so
we can have a reliable and unified way to integrate both.

Carlos