[Stackless] Italian PyCon

Cristiano Paris frodo at theshire.org
Tue Mar 27 10:25:00 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,

on the next 9th and 10th of June the first italian PyCon will be held in
Florence, Italy.

I've been following this mailing list for a while as I think Stackless
is a fundamental step in the Python evolution, even more now that we
have many-core architecture and parallel programming is going to be next
big thing hitting the mainstream.

I've been playing with Stackless for about one year now, but just for
amateur and study projects, so I'm not confident that I could held a
full-fledged presentation by myself. Maybe some of you has prepared a
presentation before that I may translate into Italian and follow to
present Stackless.

Let me know if this could be of interest: the deadline for talk
presentation is April, 30th.

The italian PyCon's website (in Italian of course):

http://www.pycon.it/

Bye,

Cristiano