[Stackless] Santa concurrency problem

Carlos Eduardo de Paula carlosedp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 20:46:28 CEST 2007

Hello Brian,

Based on your code, I adapted it to an object oriented approach.. the
functionality is the same but it looks "cleaner" for me... :)

Its a great example and if you would permit, I can add it to the
stackless examples project. (Both approaches if you want).

The code is here:        http://dpaste.com/hold/7433/

Best regards,

Carlos