[Stackless] Google Summer of Code - PSF / Time is Short

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 22:41:41 CET 2007

Hello Carlos :

>I think the tasklet running the reactor and the
>t.i.task loopingcall can handle it all, like Chris
>Armstrong proposed some time ago when a member from
>the list was creating a reactor for stackless...

Carlos, on this point we disagree. I initially
proposed the tasklooping approach months ago. Since
then, I had written cases using task looping that
caused the reactor to fail. If I can find the time, I
will write a simplified case to replicate the problem.
In regards to what I was developing, I don't know how
healthy it was to call schedule() from a callback.

Stackless at stackless.com