[Stackless] Fwd: Re: Compiling stackless with PyQt4?

Miguel Turner dhagrow+stackless at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 19:54:29 CEST 2007

I've traced the problem to the createType function in 'siplib.c'. The code
tries to add sipWrapper_Type to a tuple of super types on line 3265. If the
type is pulled from the tuple, however, the tp_name field is null when it
should be ' sip.wrapper'. This is what causes the segfault when strlen is
called. I tried changing sipWrapper_Type to sipWrapperType_Type (not sure
what the difference is) and I was able to import QtCore. But if I try to
import QtGui or if I try to instantiate any classes I get this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
TypeError: type() takes 1 or 3 arguments