[Stackless] Compiling stackless with PyQt4?

Caleb J. Howard caleb at howlor.com
Fri Mar 30 16:21:35 CEST 2007

Thanks for the quick reply and the kind offer.  I'm off to work right now, but
will sit to this again tonight - around 7:00 PST.  I haven't got VNC
installed I don't think, but do have an IRC client running.  If I can easily
install VNC, I'll do so.  Otherwise, I have years of experience in a support
role, so I've practice with human telepresence channels.  ;-)

Thanks again!  More tonight.  Sony awaits my right now.