[Stackless] Google Summer of Code - PSF / Time is Short

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 13:06:29 CET 2007

On 3/20/07, Steve Holden <steve at holdenweb.com> wrote:
> Richard Tew wrote:
> > Are there any students considering applying to do projects based on Stackless
> > for the Google summer of code on this list?
> >

> I believe it's also quite acceptable for the community to propose
> projects they would like SoC students to undertake, though naturally
> it's easier if the student has an idea and approaches the community.

Hi Steve,

Yes, this is my understanding as well.

I would also like to add in case there are any students considering putting
in applications, that you need to as my grandmother used to say, get your
A into G (arse into gear).  Time is very short and there are at most 4 days
left.

The student deadline is this Saturday 24th.

If you have the inclination to apply and want to know if your idea is one that
either Christian or I would be able to mentor, please post to the list ASAP.
Or if you have the inclination to apply and don't have any idea, but would like
something to do involving Stackless post to the list even more ASAP.