[Stackless] Google Summer of Code - PSF

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Mar 20 12:34:27 CET 2007

Richard Tew wrote:
> On 3/20/07, Christian Tismer <tismer at stackless.com> wrote:
>> On 20.03.2007, at 08:12, Richard Tew wrote:
>>> Stackless Python is fine under the PSF umbrella for summer of code.
>>> And I am now officially registered as a mentor.
>>>
>>> So if you need a mentor for Stackless Python related summer of code
>>> projects, I am available assuming the project is one I can mentor.
>>>
>> Fine! I will add myself, too. There is a lot possible, maybe even on
>> stuff that can be done both under the Stackless and PyPy umbrella.
>
> Excellent news Christian :-)
>
> Are there any students considering applying to do projects based on Stackless
> for the Google summer of code on this list?
>
> Cheers,
> Richard.

I believe it's also quite acceptable for the community to propose
projects they would like SoC students to undertake, though naturally
it's easier if the student has an idea and approaches the community.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119
Skype: holdenweb     http://del.icio.us/steve.holden