[Stackless] Google Summer of Code - PSF / Time is Short

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 21:30:42 CET 2007

On 3/22/07, Andrew Francis <andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I will probably post again in the Twisted newsgroup.

You are more than welcome to post or crosspost to this
mailing list about any Twisted related topics.  I think it
has been seen that the interest and use of it on this
list is not insignificant.

> Again, I think if we share information and not operate
> in silos, stackless modules, monkeypatching, and
> Twisted approaches can all be improved.

I imagine so.  But please understand that where Twisted is
involved, a continued lack of use or interest in it displayed
at least on my part, where I feel like I have to mail the list
on related topics,  does not in any way mean that I am
trying to discourage it on this list.

I am more than happy to help out in making available
any information or files, which those who do use Twisted
create or discuss on the list, but will not and can not at
this time get involved where it requires me to invest time
in using Twisted.

However, people have been stepping forward and getting
more involved where it comes to Twisted and Stackless
which is good to see.  And I hope it continues.