[Stackless] Stackless Embedding/Extending & Threading Questions

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 09:41:19 CEST 2007

On 3/26/07, Benjamin Tolputt <bjt at pmp.com.au> wrote:
> Does this sound offbase as a method of using the Stackless environment?

Not at all.

> I'm willing to submit any "proof of concept" code back to the Wiki if
> that would be of benefit. If it works, I can see it being a good
> launching point for the use of Stackless in a few research projects (my
> current project is an AI / Data-mining project that can have it's
> current <intermediate> state saved to disk at arbitrary points in time).

This is exactly the sort of thing we need as a Stackless example and
it would be much appreciated.  The existing embedding examples only
serve to illustrate the basic concepts and we could use one that went
a step further and laid out the basic framework.

The existing embedding examples can be found here if you haven't seen
them: http://stacklessexamples.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/examples/embedding/