[Stackless] Stackless Python for Python 2.5.1

Hieu Hoang hieu.d.hoang at gmail.com
Wed May 9 16:33:12 CEST 2007

On 5/9/07, Richard Tew <richard.m.tew at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you can't work out how to hook this up Hieu, and the offer of a
> shell account for the purpose of getting it working is still open,
> contact me with the details and I'll give it a shot.

I opt for this one. I will contact you in private mail when things are set up.

So far:
I put the assembly in Stackless/platf/switch_amd64_gas.s, add #define
EXTERNAL_ASM before #ifdef in switch_and64_unix.h. I forgot to remove
'mxcsr' in REG_TO_SAVE, and make failed on that. I guess I did
something wrong.
That build first spinned the CPU (in attachment with-ext-asm1), then
run the test as in with-ext-asm2.
The update also did both part.

Thanks,
Hieu