[Stackless] PyCon 2006 Stackless Python in EVE presentation

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu May 31 15:25:12 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have finally managed to get the shakey cam video I made of this
processed.  You can find it here (270 MB):
http://www.disinterest.org/resource/PyCon2006-StacklessInEve.wmv

Not a fan of the wmv encoding?  Well, I did try for several days to
encode the original Sony DV avi directly to XviD avi and to reencode
this wmv as an XviD with two distinct results.  The former was
unsuccessful because nothing seemed to be able to recognise the audio
except for both Windows Media Player and Windows Media Encoder.  The
latter was unsuccessful because any attempt I made to reencode the WMV
resulted in audio sync problems.

If someone can justify that they know how to work around problems like
these, I can provide the original Sony DV avi (8 GB) or the highest
quality reencoding of it into WMV (1 GB).

You can find the presentation slideshow here:
http://www.stackless.com/Members/rmtew/News%20Archive/newsPyCon2006Pres