[Stackless] Tasklet Slot Inheritance

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Mon May 21 13:06:57 CEST 2007

Ok, you mean just local C variables with AddRef on them.  This is
true, GC only knows about heap allocated objects, not the C
stack.
But I don't see how clearing the tasklet object changes anything
when it comes to references through the stack, which is why
I suggested that a regression test to help me demonstrate the
effect would be useful...

Kristjan