[Stackless] MD5 checksums for gzipped tarballs?

David.Sallis at noaa.gov David.Sallis at noaa.gov
Thu Nov 1 17:07:35 CET 2007

I am developing a project using Stackless Python and it rocks.
Stackless Python, that is.

Before I can deploy Stackless on my production boxen the sysadmins
insist on a digital signature for any software package we download, to
include source code distributions.

I note on your download page that you have MD5s for your binary
distributions but not for your source code distributions.  Is it
possible to post MD5s for those files as well?

Many thanks.

--David
--
David E. Sallis, Software Architect