[Stackless] Error for the pickle of a module in a package + patch

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Sat Nov 10 15:24:39 CET 2007

Richard Tew wrote:
> On 11/8/07, Alain Poirier <alain.poirier at net-ng.com> wrote:
>> When a module in a package is pickled then unpickled, the result is
>> the package, not the module:

> Thanks for the patch.  There's another pickling related patch from a
> few weeks ago which needs to go in as well.  Once Kristjan Valur's new
> crash fix is in along with these, it will probably be worth doing a
> new release of Stackless.

There is something else wrong with pickling of cells.
I will try to dig this up before a release.
This bugged me on EuroPython, but I forgot it.

Ah yes, here it is. Something is wrong with
the cell support code.

Attached a working pickling demo and a non-working one.
It barfs when running the second time, argument tasklet.pickle

cheers - chris