[Stackless] Fwd: PyCon 2008 Talk Proposal Submission Re:

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 18:07:30 CET 2007

Hi Christian:

> Yes, I'm talking again.....

I also submitted a proposal to Pycon 2008

"Adventures in Stackless Python/Twisted Integration"

and received the automated response:

"Thank you for your talk proposal submission. Please
feel free to assign co-authors, attach files and add
comments....."

Hopefully my talk will be accepted.... I am not sure
what the review protocol is. I am not sure if it is
okay to post the description and proposal.

That said, it would be really cool to meet you, the
guys from Twisted and spread the word about how
amazing Stackless Python and Twisted are!

Cheers,
Andrew