[Stackless] killing tasklets

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Thu Nov 22 17:34:10 CET 2007

Hello there.

I am a bit confused about the meaning of some of the tasklet state flags.

The thing is, we are killing tasklets.  We use t.kill() to do this.  However, sometimes, the tasklet t hasn't even had the time to run yet.  In which case, it won't get its kill() thingie.

How can we recognize that a tasklet hasn't run yet from its flags?  In this case, we want to make it run before killing it so that we can properly "wait" on its finish.

Alternatively, we could just remove() it, right?

At any rate, how can we recognize such a tasklet?