[Stackless] Compiling on 10.5

Jeff Senn senn at maya.com
Sun Nov 25 19:04:54 CET 2007

I haven't rebuilt yet on 10.5...

I suspect the proximal problem is that setpgrp has different interfaces
depending on which includes you find.... there is some sort of legacy
interface.
It shouldn't really matter.  If you're just trying to get it to
compile try
defining SETPGRP_HAVE_ARG... or just hack posixmodule.c

More broadly: you may want to still build against the 10.4 sdk (so
that the resulting package still runs on Tiger...)  To do that
you need to export an environment variable MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.4
into the shell from which you are building.  [ Which is somewhat
inconvenient, because when you forget to do it, you run into obscure
linking problems... :-) ]

-Jas